All you can Boost V1.5
The All you can Boost is our vision of a versatile, swiss-army-knife-style boost pedal. The unit features two independent boost circuits that interact with each other, giving you a combined signal increase of more than 30dB with both controls at full level.
But dialing in combinations between the two boost controls will unlock the full potential of the pedal. If you want to shape your sound even further, simply switch on the active 3-band EQ and adjust the sound to your taste.
Rolling up the mid control gives you another 12dB of additional volume for a guitar solo. And if you're into lots of gain and/or lower tunings, the HPF control helps to keep your low end tight and clean.
Version 1.5 sounds as great as its predecessor, but comes with internal improvements, soft-clicking & longer lasting footswitches, smaller LEDs and an updated enclosure design that will add a true eyecatcher to your pedalboard.
Size or Dimensions
- 130 x 66 x 58 mm (incl. knobs & jacks)
- 380 grams
- Versatile dual boost with 3-band active EQ
- HPF control to get a defined low end
- Bypass & EQ switches
- Runs on 9V DC (power supply not included)
- Current max: 36mA
- Manufactured in Germany
- 2 years of Warranty
- Comes with certificate and a handy surprise
What's new in V1.5
- Smaller 3mm LEDs, which are less bright than the big LEDs in V1
- Soft-clicking, long-lasting Gorva Design Mechano footswitches
- Internal improvements to make the pedal even more reliable and service-friendlier
- A cool looking design that will add sparkle to your pedalboard