Sir Reel V2
VAT not charged (small business, § 19 UStG), plus shipping
Delivery Time 2 - 3 Business days
Tape Saturator // Preamp // Boost // Buffer
Sir Reel V2
The Sir Reel was inspired by an old German echo/reverb from the 1970’s, made by Dynacord. While the effects of said unit were pretty decent, a lot of session players used its in- and output section to saturate the signal of their amps, or even to play directly into a mixing desk during studio sessions.
That section tolerated lots of signal without any distortion, unless turned all the way up. At that point the volume level was that high, it would crush the input stage of every amp. The Sir Reel can do the same thing, but we’ve added a blend control, so you can gradually combine it with you dry signal.
Version 2 of the Sir Reel has all the great features of the original Sir Reel, but:
- has two simple controls
- has increased headroom through 15V board voltage
- looks better than V1 ;-)
Size or Dimensions
- 119 x 65 x 55 mm (incl. controls), 4.68" x 2.55" x 2.16"
- Weight: 316g, 0.69lbs
- Flexible Signal Saturator
- Blend Control for more signal complexity
- Runs on 9V DC (power supply not included)
- Current max: 100mA
- Manufactured in Germany
- 2 Years of Warranty
- Comes with a certificate and a handy surprise